Kamis, 14 Februari 2013

French Connection Polka Dot Dress, Balenciaga Magenta Work | Asos Red Tulip Dress, Louis Vuitton Neverfull

Here's what I wore to work on Wednesday:
Sunnies: pink leopard print sunglasses from Paddy's Markets in Sydney
Bracelets: the usual plus House of Harlow Aztec bangle in fushcia pink and silver, House of Harlow Aztec bangle in white and silver
Dress: French Connection spotty cotton dress
Shoes: gifted Novo Carmina fuschia suede flats
Bag: Balenciaga RH work in 2005 Magenta

Close up of accessories and bag:

Thought that the pink of the shoes and the Balenciaga work would go well together, and I do like wearing pink with this dress :)


The sunnies were last worn here, dress here and bag here. This is the first time I've worn the shoes on the blog.


Shop similar:



Here's what I wore to work today on Valentine's day:
Necklace: sterling silver monogram necklace C/O MyNameNecklace.com.au
Bracelets: the usual plus swarovski crystal bracelet from Indigo Rose Design
Dress: Asos tulip skirt dress in red
Shoes: Wittner 'Jasmarie' studded sandals
Bag: Louis Vuitton MM damier azur neverfull

Close up of accessories and bag:

A nice bright red dress seemed fitting for Valentine's day! Hope you have a lovely day, if you are in a couple or if you're single. DH has to work tonight so we are having a quiet one.


The dress was last worn here, sandals here and bag here.


Shop similar:


Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram