Kamis, 14 Maret 2013

Poppywinkle Top, Polka Dot Pencil Skirt | Zara Frayed Blazer, Printed Tunic Dress, Marc Jacobs Fran Bag

Here's what I wore to work on Wednesday:
Bracelets: the usual
Top: Janet polka dot chiffon top in cream C/O Poppywinkle
Skirt: Cotton On 'Mica' mesh spot skirt in dusty pink
Shoes: Marc by Marc Jacobs Logo Plaque Flats in Two Tone blush and black
Bag: Sarah Conners python bag in ebony


Thought that the polka dot collar on this top would pair nicely with this pencil skirt. I really liked the two pieces together :)


Last worn: Poppywinkle pleat top, polka dot pencil skirt, two tone flats, Sarah Conners bag.


Shop similar:



Here's what I wore to travel to Melbourne and explore the city today:
Jacket: Zara frayed basket weave blazer with zips in red
Necklace: gift from DH
Bracelets: the usual
Dress: Zara printed bib front tunic dress in black
Shoes: Marc by Marc Jacobs Logo Plaque flats in camel
Bag: Marc By Marc Jacobs Classic Q Fran bag with gold hardware in carob brown from Reebonz


It was supposed to be warm and sunny in Melbourne today, so a dress seemed like a nice idea to be comfortable for the flight down and for walking around the city. I ended up having to wear my jacket as well as it was a bit chilly, although it warmed up and I could put my scarf away after lunch.

Spent some time today walking around, catching trams, having absolutely delicious cupcakes with amazing company and visiting the usual tourist spots - I will try to put some photos up on my facebook page if you want to see. Had to take this quick one in the hotel's rooftop garden as I didn't have any other head to toe shots.


Last worn: Zara jacket, printed dress, Marc by Marc Jacobs flats, Marc Jacobs Fran bag.


I'm excited to attend my first Melbourne Reebonz offline sale tomorrow! Hope you can join me!

Hotel: INTERCONTINENTAL MELBOURNE THE RIALTO
Address : 495 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia
Room: Rialto 2 & 3

Date and Time: 15th Mar ( 11am - 8pm), 16th Mar ( 11am - 5pm)

Shop similar:

Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram