Minggu, 03 Juni 2012

Peach Knit, Leopard Print Jeans, Acne Pistol Boots, Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC

Here's what I wore to go to a few stores today:
 
Top: Supre knit loose fit jumper in bahamas (similar here)
Necklace: Indigo Rose Design feather, quartz and love charm long necklace
Bracelets: the usual 
Jeans: Kmart grey leopard print cropped skinny jeans (similar here)
Shoes: Acne pistol boots in "skin" from Miss Louise sale (similar here)
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff mini MAC with python embossed leather in Aquamarine from Shopbop


Close up of accessories:


It was raining again today, so inside photos. I wish I could figure out how to get my camera to take better pics indoors! The weather is supposed to be drier next week.

Hope you've had a lovely end to the weekend :)


Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram : Currently Obsessed