Minggu, 29 Juli 2012

Jeans, Cream Oversized Knit, Rebecca Minkoff Purple MAC, Sandals

Here's what I wore to go shopping, walk Cooper and work at Church Online today:
The sunlight and shadows on my face look like I'm frowning - haha!
Top: Supre cream waffle knit oversized jumper (similar here)
Jeans: Jeanswest "super skinny" jeans (similar here)
Shoes: Asos 'flame' leather flat sandals with multi straps (sold out, similar here)
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff Deep Purple MAC (similar here)

Close up of accessories:
Bracelets: the usual plus Mimco punklove chain wrist bracelet in grey (similar here) 

Had a nice relaxing Sunday today - we had a long walk with Cooper, I attempted to make 3 minute fudge, and of course I volunteered at Church Online. It's another week of the "At the Movies" series so if you like movies, it's worth checking out. :) We will be having the fudge for dessert tonight so I hope it turns out well.

The top was last worn here, jeans here, bag here and shoes here.


Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram : Currently Obsessed