Senin, 01 Oktober 2012

Balenciaga Mangue Clutch, Kookai Top, Skinny Jeans, Asos Cleo Boots

Here's what I wore to have a movie day at home and go see a friend this afternoon:
Bracelets: the usual plus Oscar's Law bracelet
Top: Kookai brown oversized top
Jeans: Jeanswest blue skinny jeans
Shoes: Asos cleo leather boots in tan
Bag: Balenciaga envelope clutch in 2012 mangue with giant 12 RGGH from Reebonz

Close up of accessories and bag:


Just a casual outfit today - I didn't even bother doing my hair! We were really looking forward to the public holiday today, but changed our plans a little with the cold and rain. We watched a movie, and went to visit a friend in the afternoon and take Cooper to the dog park. I thought I'd packed these Asos boots away until next year, but needed to pull them out again today. May have been a little too optimistic with the weather.

If you're interested, the mangue Balenciaga clutch I'm wearing is on sale at HGBags online right now :) You can get an extra $100 off and free world wide shipping with code "fashionistas ". The coupon code is also good on other bags and designers in her store. Enjoy :)


The jeans were last worn here, boots here and bag here. Although I've had this top a while this is the first time I've worn it on the blog.

Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram : Currently Obsessed