Kamis, 11 Oktober 2012

French Connection Printed Dress, Jeanswest Leather Jacket, Mulberry Alexa, Asos Aggie Boots

Here's what I wore to work today:
Jacket: Jeanswest black leather jacket
Necklace: gift from DH
Bracelets: the usual plus gifted purple Salvatore Ferragamo leather bow bracelet
Dress: French Connection butterfly jersey tie waist dress from Asos
Shoes: Asos Aggie leather western ankle boots in black
Bag: Mulberry regular size Alexa bag in foggy grey from Reebonz sale

Close up of accessories and bag:


It was a very cold and wet day today, so I wore my leather jacket and boots to keep warm. Had a little bit of colour from my printed dress and bag. Only one photo today as it was too cold to take my jacket off. The proportions look a little odd to me in the photo, but I just wanted to keep warm. Had a scarf in my bag in case it was needed too, although the air con at work was broken again so it was really hot inside.

Asos have a 50% off sale at the moment, and you can get an extra 10% off using the code "MEGA10". I'm trying not to buy anything and stick to the Buy Nothing New Month challenge, but we'll see how long I last!


The jacket was last worn here, dress here, bag here and boots here.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram : Currently Obsessed