Kamis, 15 November 2012

French Connection Printed Dress, Marc by Marc Jacobs Flats, Louis Vuitton Damier Neverfull

Here's what I wore to travel to Sydney for work and lots of meetings today:
Necklace: House of Harlow 5 station necklace in black and silver
Bracelets: the usual plus Indigo Rose Design labradorite bracelets
Dress: French Connection 'pendragon panache' cap sleeve dress in 'winters day base'
Belt: Asos (came with this cross front dress)
Shoes: Marc by Marc Jacobs Logo Plaque flats in Camel
Bag: Louis Vuitton MM damier azur neverfull

Close up of accessories and bag:

Long day today! Up early for a flight and then lots of meetings until the end of the day when I flew back home. Took this photo when I got home late after our plane was kept circling above the Brisbane airport for almost an hour, so sorry for the creases, had been sitting for a while! Very glad to be home though.

Picked this new printed dress to wear to be comfortable but still look good for meeting lots of new people at work. It's a little more green than I expected from the website, but love the print. Ideally I would have worn a different bag, but my LV was perfect for the last time I did this trip so I decided to take it again.

The shoes were last worn here, and bag here. This is the first time I've worn the dress as it is a new purchase.

Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram : Currently Obsessed