Kamis, 24 Januari 2013

French Connection Brown Silky Shirt, Jeanswest Pencil Skirt, Balenciaga Rouille Work, Wittner Studded Sandals

Here's what I wore to work today:
Sunnies: Orange sunglasses from Paddy's Market in Sydney
Necklace: Chanel necklace from Reebonz
Bracelets: the usual
Top: French Connection Sub silky shirt in pale henny brown
Skirt: Jeanswest zip detail ponte pencil skirt
Shoes: Wittner 'Jasmarie' studded sandals
Bag: Balenciaga classic work in 2006 Rouille

Close up of accessories and bag:

When I put this outfit on this morning I thought it needed a belt, so I added one for a few minutes before I changed my mind and took it off again. What do you think, would this have been better with a belt? Definitely should have packed an umbrella - was very rainy today!

Heading to the Reebonz Brisbane Offline Sale tomorrow - feel free to say 'Hi' if you see me there! :)

25th & 26th January 2013 
 11AM - 8PM (Friday) 10AM - 5PM (Saturday) 
 Level 5, Room Redlands/Lockyer/Moreton @ Hilton Brisbane. 190 Elizabeth Street Brisbane.

And don't forget you can sign up to get a free discount voucher for the sale too! :)


The sunnies were last worn here, top here, skirt here, sandals here and bag here.

Shop similar:


Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram