Rabu, 29 Agustus 2012

Leather Jacket, Ruffle Printed Wrap Top, Studded Flats, Marco Tagliaferri Bag

Here's what I wore to work today:
Sunnies: Dior oversized black sunglasses (Similar here)
Jacket: Jeanswest black leather jacket (similar here)
Top: French Connection Fanfare jersey ruffle top in French blue (similar here)
Skirt: Jeanswest black ponte pencil skirt (similar here) 
Shoes: NineWest Lovelyou studded flats in black (similar here)
Bag: Marco Tagliaferri first generation birk bag in navy from HGBags Online (similar here)

Close up of accessories and bag:
Necklace: gift from DH (similar here)
Bracelets: the usual plus Sportsgirl leather and silver chain wrap bracelet (similar here)


Haven't worn this top in a while, but last time I wore it here I wore it over the top of a pencil skirt. Thought it would be good to try it tucked in under the skirt this time, but it was a little bit bulky. Best worn untucked I think.


The jacket was last worn here, top here, skirt here, shoes here and bag here.


Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram : Currently Obsessed