Selasa, 21 Agustus 2012

Sass and Bide Tee, Khaki Skinny Jeans, Balenciaga Mango Clutch, Asos Sandals

Here's what I wore to go to the doctors and shopping with my sister and friend today:
Sunnies: Yellow sunglasses from the Ekka (similar here)
Top:  Sass and Bide "where is right" studded tee (similar here)
Jeans: Jeanswest 'Moss' super skinny jeans 
Shoes: Asos 'flossy' flat sandals in tan
Bag: Balenciaga giant 12 RGGH envelope clutch in 2012 mangue from Reebonz

Close up of accessories and bag:
Bracelets: the usual plus Indigo Rose Design labradorite bracelets 

My sister, friend and I went shopping today. I didn't want to spend too much so I thought if I took my envelope clutch I'd have my hands full and not want to carry too many shopping bags with me. Didn't really work, we ended up buying quite a lot in the outlets.... It was a fun day though, lots of laughs as you can see from the photo!

If you haven't checked out the Asos sale yet, you can get an extra 10% off at the Asos 50% off sale using the code "EXTRA10". :) I spent enough today, I won't be getting anything from Asos! ;)


The tee was last worn here, jeans here, shoes here and bag here.


Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram : Currently Obsessed