Minggu, 05 Agustus 2012

Leopard Print Top, Black Skinny Jeans, Rebecca Minkoff Aqua Python Mac, Asos Sandals

Here's what I wore to continue cleaning, go shopping and walk and bath Cooper today:
Top: Forever 21 oversized leopard print top (similar here)
Jeans: Jay Jays black skinny jeans (similar here)
Shoes: Asos 'flirt' leather sandals (sold out, similar here)
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff mini MAC with python embossed leather in Aquamarine

Close up of accessories:
Necklace: Indigo Rose Design long black multi chain necklace
Bracelets: the usual plus Indigo Rose Design black leather Swarovski beaded wrap bracelet 


It was a really nice day today, so we took advantage of the lovely weather and went for a long walk with Cooper. The house is nearly ready for my friend moving in next week, and I'm very excited. Today's outfit seemed a little dark so I added my favourite Rebecca Minkoff bag for a bit of colour.


The top was last worn here, jeans here, sandals here and bag here.


Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram : Currently Obsessed