Kamis, 27 September 2012

French Connection Spotty Dress, Asos Aggie Ankle Boots, Balenciaga Rouille Work

Here's what I wore to work today:
Sunnies: Orange sunglasses from Paddy's Market in Sydney
Necklace: gifted freshwater pearl necklace
Bracelets: the usual plus two metal and fabric Indigo Rose Design bracelets and waxed leather cream howlite beaded wrap bracelet  
Dress: French Connection Spotty cotton dress
Shoes: Asos Aggie leather western ankle boots in black
Bag: Balenciaga classic work in 2006 Rouille

Close up of accessories and bag:


I've worn this dress and boots together before with red accessories. It's a great dress to pair a bright coloured bag with, so I wore a similar outfit with my orange bag instead. Not very original, but comfortable and great for a busy Thursday.

French Connection Australia also have an extra 20% off sale dresses at the moment :)


The sunnies were last worn here, dress here, shoes here and bag here.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram : Currently Obsessed