Selasa, 18 September 2012

Zara Jacket, Valleygirl Ruffle Detail Dress, Chloe Marcie, Reebonz Umbrella

Here's what I wore to work today:
Jacket: Zara frayed basket weave cardigan in blue
Dress: Valleygirl ruffle top navy and black dress
Shoes: New Look metallic flats 
Bag: Chloe Marcie hobo bag in Nut
Umbrella: C/O Reebonz

Close up of accessories and bag:
Necklace: House of Harlow gold mini key pendant necklace
Bracelets: the usual plus Indigo Rose Design black leather Swarovski beaded wrap bracelet


It was raining a bit this morning so I had the chance to use my new Reebonz umbrella. I got it as a gift with my last online purchase.

Not sure about the gold shoes with this outfit though, what do you think? They seemed like a good idea last night but wished I'd worn black shoes today.

The jacket was last worn here, dress here, shoes here and bag here.

Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram : Currently Obsessed