Jumat, 28 September 2012

French Connection Printed Top, Owl Necklace, Black Skinny Jeans, Mulberry Alexa

Here's what I wore to work and after work drinks today:
Sunnies: Pink leopard print sunglasses from Paddy's Markets in Sydney
Necklace: Silver Owl pendant long necklace from Paddy's Markets
Bracelets: the usual plus gifted purple Salvatore Ferragamo leather bow bracelet
Top: French Connection Moon Moire printed top
Jeans: Cotton On black skinny jeans
Shoes: Marc by Marc Jacobs patent mouse flats in black and white
Bag: Mulberry regular size Alexa bag in foggy grey from Reebonz sale (with Hermes twilly Kelly en Calèche from 2009 tied on handle)

Close up of accessories and bag:


Wanted something easy to wear today for casual Friday. It looked a little grey, so I added a little bit of colour with my accessories. Should have worn a jacket or cardi though, was a little chilly coming home late after drinks. I'm too excited for the warmer weather ;)


The top was last worn here, jeans here, shoes here and bag here.


Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram : Currently Obsessed