Sabtu, 22 September 2012

Zara Printed Dress, Asos Sandals, Vintage Chanel Flap Bag

Here's what I wore to go shopping, to a friend's house party and out for dinner today:
Sunnies: Yellow sunglasses from the Ekka
Necklace: House of Harlow gold multi-strand necklace
Bracelets: the usual plus House of Harlow gold multi-strand bracelet
Dress: Zara Printed bib front tunic dress in black
Belt: Jeanswest small black braided belt that came with this dress
Shoes Day: Asos freefall leather sandals in black and gold (Changed in evening to: Asos Aggie leather western ankle boots in black)
Bag: Chanel vintage quilted lambskin flap from Reebonz

Close up of accessories and bag:


It was such a warm sunny day today a dress was called for! I wore it during the day with sandals and changed to boots at night. We are gong out to dinner and stopping by a friend's party, should be a good night.


The dress was last worn here, and bag here.This is the first time I've worn the sandals as they are a new purchase.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram : Currently Obsessed